Active Life Madarao Special Offer
5 night stay & ski packages from 39,098 JPY/person
Enjoy 10% off accommodation at Active Life Madarao* when you book this limited-time ski & stay package, available exclusively to readers of Ski Asia.
Madarao Mountain Resort is one of the hidden gems of the Japanese ski industry, known for its excellent powder skiing, access to side country and backcountry terrain, as well as an extensive selection of lifts and terrain to suit skiers and snowboarders of all abilities. Madarao’s northerly aspect is responsible for the incredibly light, dry snow that blankets the resort each winter. It’s also relatively uncrowded in comparison to its more well-known neighbours Myoko Kogen and Nozawa Onsen.
Active Life Madarao is the area’s #2 ranked hotel on TripAdvisor with a 4.5/5 rating, and is strategically situated just a 3-minute walk from the Madarao ski lifts. Extensive renovations undertaken in 2016 have made the hotel an even more -sought-after destination.
(rates and package details below)
Active Life Madarao
Active Life Madarao’s English-speaking staff are experts when it comes to your comfort and overall enjoyment. Relax and enjoy the stunning contemporary décor and comfortable accommodations while experiencing the thrilling world-class skiing, stunning natural beauty and warm hospitality that Madarao is renowned for. It’s an experience unlike any other, the perfect blend of Japanese hospitality and western convenience.
Includes 5 nights accommodation + 5 day lift pass
|Room Type||Original Price (JPY)||Discounted Price (JPY)|
|Standard Room (2 pax)||From 43,220/person||From 39,098/person|
|Deluxe Room (2-3 pax)||From 47,864/person||From 43,278/person|
|Family Room (4 pax)||From 47,864/person||From 43,278/person|
Prices are inclusive of 8% tax. Rates based on 16-21 Dec 2017. Rates vary throughout the season; please complete the enquiry for a quotation for your stay period.
- Room + Breakfast + Ski passes
- 1 x Free coffee voucher per room
- Complimentary shuttle service between Active Life Madarao – Iiyama Train Station – Nozawa Onsen (The shuttle operates on a timetable and for a limited period, please visit www.beactive.life/transport for more details)
- Cancellation: Free cancellation 30 days prior to arrival
- Great skiing for all levels
- 12–15 metres of powder/season and access to sidecountry and backcountry areas
- Packed with culture, with fewer foreigners and less Western influence than other large Japanese resorts.
- 3 hours by bullet train from Narita International Airport (near Tokyo)
Read Ski Asia’s comprehensive guide to Madarao ski resort.
*Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for stays between Dec 16, 2017 to Mar 31, 2018. Booking confirmation required by September 30, 2017.
A 60% deposit must be paid upon booking or within 30 days of the booking being made.
A full refund will be given for cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the guest’s arrival date