Kizuna Lodge, Hakuba from ¥4,800/night
Stay in Hakuba from just ¥4,800/night per person!
Stay at the Kizuna Lodge in Hakuba from just ¥4,800/night! The lodge is undergoing a full renovation for the 2018/19 season, and has an ultra convenient location in Wadano Village – right in the middle of the upscale Hakuba Valley. It is just a 500-metre walk from Happo One ski resort and close to the Kokusai Lift at Happo, which serves as a base for Hakuba’s largest English speaking ski school.
Hakuba itself needs very little introduction. It is Japan’s largest resort, a former Olympic venue and the location Asia’s first ever Freeride World Tour event. It is known for its phenomenal powder snow and challenging terrain (it has some of the steepest runs in the country), although its sheer size means there is truly something for everyone. Hakuba Valley lift ticket holders have access to the area’s 11 world-class ski resorts which, between them, offer more than 950 ha of terrain, 146 lifts and 200+ slopes.
Hakuba is also one of Japan’s most internationally recognisable ski resorts, thanks to its extensive resort services and infrastructure, world-class dining scene and relatively easy access from Tokyo.
*Offer valid for stays between Dec 15, 2018 to Mar 30, 2019. Booking confirmation required by September 31, 2017.
Kizuna Lodge has everything guests need to be comfortable and its location allows for easy access to everything that both Wadano and Happo Village have to offer as well.
The lodge has a wood fireplace and sun room for guests looking to warm up after a long day on the mountain. There is also a large commercial kitchen, which is perfect whether you’re cooking for your family, have specific allergy/dietary needs that must be met, or are working within a tight budget.
Kizuna Lodge has an onsen (hot spring) bath on site, and our nightly transport shuttle also takes guests to a different onsen around Wadano and Happo Village every night. The lodge is equipped with unlimited high speed Wi-Fi and NetFlix, for when you are looking for relax.
Rates (inc. discount)
24 Dec –29 Feb
1 March–23 Dec
|Rooms w/ Shared Bathroom|
|Six Share||6,000 yen||4,800 yen|
|Five Share||7,000 yen||5,600 yen|
|Quad Room (4 share)||6,500 yen||5,200 yen|
|Quad Room (3 share)||7,500 yen||6,000 yen|
|Twin or Queen Room||7,000 yen||5,600 yen|
|Rooms w/ Private Bathroom|
|Family Room (4 share)||7,500 yen||6,000 yen|
|Family Room (3 share)||8,500 yen||6,800 yen|
|Twin/Queen Room||8,500 yen||6,800 yen|
|Entire Lodge||206,100 yen||164,880 yen|
- Rates based on cost per night per person
- We allow under occupancy and a 15% discount will be applied to the total booking when a Double room is booked for 1 person
- There is no minimum stay however for stays of 2 nights or less incur a 1,000 yen surcharge per person per night
- All Rates are per night except for when the entire lodge is booked
- All you can eat full breakfast
- Unlimited high-speed WiFi and Netflix
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hakuba train station or Happo bus terminal
- 8% consumption tax
- Japan’s largest ski resort
- Former Olympic venue and recent host of Asia’s first ever Freeride World Tour event
- 11 resorts, 950 ha of terrain, 146 lifts and 200+ slopes
- Easy access from Tokyo
- World-class dining, nightlife and facilities
- Excellent backcountry and sidecountry skiing
Read Ski Asia’s comprehensive Hakuba resort guide.
Terms and Conditions
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking, Payment can be made through PayPal or bank transfer, for international bank transfers a 2,000 yen surcharge is added to each payment.
- Balance is due before or on arrival.
- 3.5% Surcharge is added for final payments made by credit card or 3.2% for PayPal, final PayPal payments can be restricted when you are outside of your home country.
- Within 30 days of stay deposit is forfeited
- More than 30 days from stay a credit is given for the next visit