Stay 6 Pay 5 at Seventh Heaven Hakuba
Accommodation from ¥4,667/person per night!
Stay 6 nights at Seventh Heaven Hakuba for the price of 5*, a deal exclusively available to readers of Ski Asia! The lodge is centrally located in Hakuba, with private shuttle buses running to Hakuba 47, Happo One, Goryu and Evergreen International Snow School between 07:00 – 10:00 daily.
Hakuba itself needs very little introduction. It is Japan’s largest resort, a former Olympic venue and the location Asia’s first ever Freeride World Tour event. It is known for its phenomenal powder snow and challenging terrain (it has some of the steepest runs in the country), although its sheer size means there is truly something for everyone. Hakuba Valley lift ticket holders have access to the area’s 11 world-class ski resorts which, between them, offer more than 950 ha of terrain, 146 lifts and 200+ slopes.
Hakuba is also one of Japan’s most internationally recognisable ski resorts, thanks to its extensive resort services and infrastructure, world-class dining scene and relatively easy access from Tokyo.
*Offer valid for stays between Dec 15, 2017 to Mar 30, 2018. Booking confirmation required by September 31, 2017.
Seventh Heaven Hakuba
Seventh Heaven Hakuba is a self-contained retreat with 10 rooms (all with ensuites) that sleeps up to 25 guests comfortably. It is one of the area’s most sought-after accommodations, with a 5* TripAdvisor rating from more than 30 reviews.
The lodge features a large lounge with fireplace, unlimited high-speed WiFi and Netflix, DVD player, a large fully equipped kitchen and a games room with pool table. Its Central Hakuba location means easy quick connections to all areas of the greater Hakuba Valley via the lodge’s private shuttle or public bus (just a 2-minute walk).
Rates (inc. discount)
|Room Type||Off peak||Peak||Peak +|
|Twin or Queen (2 pax)||¥5,334||¥6,667||¥8,167|
|Quad or Family (3 pax)||¥5,334||¥6,667||¥7,500|
|Triple (3 pax)||¥4,667||¥5,834||¥6,667|
|Quad or Family (4 pax)||¥4,667||¥5,834||¥6,667|
- Rates based on cost per night per person for a 6-night stay (with the exception of the entire lodge rate).
- Peak season rates apply from Dec 20–25, 2017 & Jan 26–Feb 20, 2018. Peak + rates apply for Dec 26, 2017–Jan 25, 2018.
- Under occupancy will be charged an additional 50% for 1 person rate of the relevant room type rate.
- There is no minimum stay however for stays of 2 nights or less incur a 1,000 yen surcharge per person per night.
- Daily breakfast
- Unlimited high-speed WiFi and Netflix
- Pick-up and drop-off from Hakuba train station or Happo bus terminal
- Morning drops to neighbouring ski resorts (inc. Hakuba 47, Goryu, Happo One)
- 8% consumption tax
- Japan’s largest ski resort
- Former Olympic venue and recent host of Asia’s first ever Freeride World Tour event
- 11 resorts, 950 ha of terrain, 146 lifts and 200+ slopes
- Easy access from Tokyo
- World-class dining, nightlife and facilities
- Excellent backcountry and sidecountry skiing
Read Ski Asia’s comprehensive Hakuba resort guide.
Terms and Conditions
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking, Payment can be made through PayPal or bank transfer, for international bank transfers a 2,000 yen surcharge is added to each payment.
- Balance is due before or on arrival.
- 3.5% Surcharge is added for final payments made by credit card or 3.2% for PayPal, final PayPal payments can be restricted when you are outside of your home country.
- Within 30 days of stay deposit is forfeited
- More than 30 days from stay a credit is given for the next visit