40% off Xplore by Active Life
HOTEL OPENING OFFER – 40% off room rate + many extras!
Save 40% when booking your stay at Xplore by Active Life for winter 18/19. A hotel opening year offer for Ski Asia.
Located 3 minutes’ walk from the Madarao ski lifts, Xplore by Active Life is one of the biggest ski hotels in Madarao Kogen Ski Resort. Newly renovated in 2018, Xplore offers guests with a choice of modern western style rooms or authentic Japanese rooms. The guest rooms at Xplore are well designed and equipped with all the comfort you will need for a comfortable stay in one of the best powder resorts in Japan. The hotel perfectly encapsulates the simplicity of Japanese design with Western comfort to ensure your stay is cosy and fun.
Promo Code: 40XBook Now
Xplore by Active Life offers 4 room styles with gorgeous mountain views.
- Queen Room with Ensuite Bathroom
All rooms are equipped to provide every convenience you could need for your stay, including free WiFi, the famous Active Life beds, SmartTV, toiletries, safe and fridge.
Xplore by Active Life
Feel right at home with multilingual staff whom can assist you in English, Cantonese, Thai, French, Mandarin, and Japanese. Plus, the hotel features fun facilities for both adults and children, making it the perfect playground for families, solo travellers, couples and friends.
- Sports bar
- Indoor children’splayground
- Free high speed WiFi
- Ski-in ski-out
- Equipment hire shop
- Onsen (natural hot spring)
- Izakaya (Japanese tapas & sake bar)
- 3-minute walk to ski lifts
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Free ski & snowboarding lessons for stays of 4 or more nights*
- Free shuttle to 6 nearby ski resorts*
- Free hotel transfer from Madarao Kogen Hotel
- Ski & snowboard rentals for the duration of your stay
Cancellation: Free cancellation 14 days prior to arrival
Period: 17 Dec 2018 – 31 Mar 2019
Promo Code: 40X
Terms & Conditions
100% deposit, non-refundable booking
^For updated room rates visit www.beactive.life/xplore.
*Free ski/snowboarding lessons & inter-resort shuttle services operates from 28 December 2018 to 7 February 2019. Limited seats available and pre-booking is essential. For more information on deals visit www.beactive.life/offers.
- Great skiing for all levels
- 12–15 metres of powder/season and access to sidecountry and backcountry areas
- Packed with culture, with fewer foreigners and less Western influence than other large Japanese resorts.
- 3 hours by bullet train from Narita International Airport (near Tokyo)
Read Ski Asia’s comprehensive guide to Madarao ski resort or watch the video below to see just how good the conditions can get in this stunning part of the world.