We are looking for someone to join our cosy and homely chalet, in the heart of Hakuba. Located only 100m from Echoland High Street, our chalet is family run, with 6 guest rooms. We are looking for someone who can work independently, with a high standard of service, and a friendly and welcoming demeanour.
Work will involve:
- Picking up and dropping off guests from Hakuba train or bus station
- Laying out breakfast and offering tea and coffee every morning.
- Making beds and cleaning the rooms daily
- Laying out afternoon tea daily. There is no need to be able to cook.
- Chatting to guests and advising them on ski runs, equipment hire, restaurant reservations, and other local knowledge.
- Help to coordinate upkeep of the chalet.
- International or Japanese Driver's License.
- Valid Japanese Working Holiday Visa or equivalent
- Passion for high quality service, friendly demeanour and a love of the snow!
- Available from December - April
Not necessary, but highly valued:
- Japanese language ability
- Experience working as a chalet host
Accommodation is provided.